2008年4月17日木曜日

About me!

Hello. I'm HF and going to start my blog from today on.
Let me introduce myself. My birthday is November 27th and my blood type is A.
I like to watch sports and movies on weekends. I like most sports, but especially I
like baseball, basketball, volleyball. Because my little sister belongs to a volleyball club and my little brother belongs to a basketball club. They always do their best!
I want to follow their attitude.
Then, let me introduce my hometown. I am from Akita prefecture. In Akita, there are a lot of nature, delicious foods, nice people.
First, I talk about nature. If you go there, you can see rare plants and animals wherever you go. When I was at the way of school, sometimes I came across some serow or a bear.
Secondly, I talk about foods. If you go there, you can eat "Kiritanpo". It is a traditional food of Akita. It is made from rice and formed like a stick or a ears of rice. We usually put it in soup tasting soy sauce and sometimes put “Miso” on it. Some people say that it tastes like a "senbei". I recommend you to have "Kiritanpo" at least once.
Thirdly, I talk about people. The people in Akita are really kind to other people like who have never come there. ( It means that he is a "stranger".)
If they see someone loosing his way, they show him the right way. Maybe some people think that the people in Akita are very shy. I think that is right. But to be shy is not bad thing. Akita’s people are polite and kind. They just are not good at talking to a person who they have not met yet. From these reason, I love my hometown, Akita very much!
By the way, let me talk about what I want to do in this university.
First, I want to be accustomed to the life in this university. I live in a place where is far from this university. And I have to cook, clean my room, go shopping, go to school, and so on by myself. All the things! From elementary school to high school, my mother and my father did many things for not only me but also my sister and my brother.
So I want to make myself independent.
Secondly, I want to do something different. Until now, I have not had opportunities and experience to communicate with someone in English so much. In my high school, there was only a foreign teacher who speaks English. So I will speak to people in English actively. For example, talking to a foreigner in English, thinking about something in English, watching some TV programs or news in English, reading some books or newspapers and so on.
If I try to find ways to live with English, I will be able to find them. I think there will be many ways to get myself involved in English. To search those ways is one of the best thing for me in my school life.
Thirdly, I want to have a big and new view of the matter. Because one of my friend said that she could have a wide view by studying abroad. I think to do something new help me get a new way of think and sharpen my sense. It is a really important thing for everyone to try to do new things.
And then let me talk about my loving thing.
I like dogs. Because I think they can understand human being’s minds. I have a dog named “Ku”. “Ku” is a male dog and one year old now. He is a miniature dachshund and his color is light brown. He is usually mischievous very much and confuses me, my family and my neighbors every day. But when someone in my family feels sad or angry, he stays with us silently. When we are happy, he also seems to be happy. He is not just a pet. He is a member of my precious family! I know the day will come to say good-bye someday, but I want to live with him as possible as I can.

0 件のコメント: