2008年4月24日木曜日

Bands, singers and TV shows

Today, let me write about my favorite singers, bands and TV shows.
First, I introduce my favorite singers and bands.
I like the boys band what is called "Buted". Now they are broken up, but in England, they were famous for some smash hit songs. They are born and raised up in England. There are three members in the band, James Bone, Matt Willis and Charlie Simpson. When they were high school students, they meet for the first time in an audition which James held to find some band members of his band. James chose Matt and Charlie, because both of them were really good at playing many musical instruments and writing for a song. I think so too. And from then, they started their band's life.
There are many favorite songs of them. I think that the song is the best which is named "Year 3000". It is the song about A.D. 3000. A man said ' I have been to the year 3000. Everything is changed very much and the people in 3000 year live in water. And your great great great grand daughter is pretty fine. She is nice!' This is the story of the song. I think it is really interesting. The good point of them is to write for songs in their own way. Recently some boys bands look the same, but they are perfectly individual, I think.
Now they are broken up. So James belongs to another band which is named " Son of Dork", Charlie belongs to a band which is named " Fight Star" and Matt went solo. They are great!
Secondly, let me write about my favorite singers.
They are Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson.
Cristina Aguilera was born as a child of an American and a Venezuelan. She got famous on the TV show, " The Mickey Mouse Club" when she was a little girl. After that, even though she had never done a voice training before she could become a big singer. She was really talented on music by nature. She has a voice with a wide range and sings strongly very much.
I think listeners can see what she is thinking, feeling and trying to tell to us.
Sometimes her voice and lyric are very strong, but sometimes very tender.
Especially when I am sad and want to cry, I always listen to her songs. Her songs are moving and help me get over something sad.
Her songs are sometimes used as sound tracks of movies. For example, " The Shark Tail". It is a Disney's movie. Will Smith and Angelina Jolly are on that film as dubbers. I recommend you to see that and listen to Christina's song!
In her songs, I love " Beautiful", " Impossible", " The Voice Within", " Fighter", and so on. These songs are beyond words.
Thirdly, I write about my favorite TV shows.
I like " The Secret Idol Hannah Montana" and " That's So Raven" on the Disney Channel.
" Hannah Montana" is the story about a girl. A girl's name is Miley and looks like a usual girl. But she has a big secret about her. She is actually a big idol, " Hannah Montana" ! At first, she kept her secret to her best friends Lily and Oliver, because she thought if they knew that Miley was Hannah, they wouldn't see her as Miley. But she confided her secret to them. Lily and Oliver were really surprised at first, but they promised that they were friends forever. This TV show is the story about a unusual girl, her family and her friends. A girl having a surprising secret and people surround her grow up with each other. It is really funny and sometimes we can learn something good about our friend and family. Good lesson.
Next is about " That's So Raven".
This is the story about a girl who can see predictive dream. She can see what will happen to her or somebody from now on. It means she has "vision". The vision is sometimes bad and sometimes good. Mostly it is bad things. So she tries to do something for better future of her, but she always misses to do that. She is scatterbrain and clumsy. However she is cute!

0 件のコメント: