2008年10月2日木曜日

First Blog On this Term and About My Summer!

At first of the fall term, I will write about my summer vacation.
You know, it was the first long vacation since I had entered this university.
It was basically great! I spent with my family, dog and friends.
I could do almost all the things I thought I wanted to do before this summer vacation. In this summer, my hometown, Akita had really hot days for a long time. Maybe more than Tokyo or Osaka. (Akita is famous for as one of snow countries and of course, has a lot of snow in winter and in the beginning of spring.) So I went to the beach with my father and my little brother to swim and have sunburn. There I had a shaved ice with syrup on the top. I mean that it is a "Kakigori." :-) Because I hadn't had it in Tokyo, I got happy like I had never had it before.
My little brother is a little bit strange boy and likes to be thrown into the sea
by somebody. At first, someone was my father. But he seemed to be tired of my father and asked me to throw him into the sea instead of my father.
I accept his request reluctantly. When I was about to throw him, he got scared and hooked his arms around my neck! And then both of us fall down to the sea. Even in the sea, he was still hooking my neck with his arms and a leg. I tried to go up to the sea, but I couldn't do it. I also couldn't breathe. Because of him, I thought I was about to die........
Now that it is one of the craziest memories in summer.
Next, I will write about my favorite place I went in this summer.
It is an aquarium in Akita. It is only aquarium in me hometown and placed in a penisular which is called "Oga". Do you know there?
Some people of you may know, there is famous for "Namahage". "Namahage" is like a gnome in Akita and shows up in the New Year's Day.
After this traditional place, the aquarium name is "Gao". If you pronounce it, you can understand it can be reversible.
The reason why I wanted to go Gao was to see sturgeons. Sturgeons' roes are what are called caviar. Their looks are really grotesque, but I like them because they always remind me of ancient living things. When I see them, I can make myself get into mysterious world.
However.....to tell the truth, I couldn't see them. With the renovation of the aquarium, they seemed to be sent to other aquarium. So I was so disappointed.
But there are many interesting fishes, mammals and stuffed specimens.
Especially, I was moved when I saw the group of the manta rays.
Water tank which the mantas are in is shaping dome and many things are swimming above our heads. There were a big manta and a small manta. They might be parent and child. They were swimming overlapped. I can't explain the situation well, but it was interesting. And there was a polar bear and his name is "Gota". He seemed to be a little bored, but really cute.
I also saw the sea lions show. When the keeper in the aquarium ordered something, he followed it and took poses properly. Sometimes he said something. The most scary things were fished called Napoleon. They have a big and emerald greened body and thick lips. Maybe their length is about two meters long. It was also like ancient fishes.
Then I will write about the time with my friends.
Most of my friends still live in Akita. So I hadn't met them for a long time.
We went to the station bill and had some shopping. We would often had talks in star bucks coffee when we were high school students. So we went there to talk about our campus life. My friend said that she was worried about what she wanted to become in the future. I thought everyone had such a worry.
Every day in summer vacation, I was happy with people I love!

0 件のコメント: