2008年10月6日月曜日

A lesson.

Let's start today's blog of mine!
Today.....well..... I do not have to write about so much. haha!
Oh, let me write about my enthusiasm in this term.
To tell the truth, in last term, I had been unstable mentally. Because I could not think that I was proper for this school and my classmates. I am not so smart and not good at speaking, reading and writing English as everyone in my class. (It is true still now.) So I had no confidence with my ability to handle many things. (It is also true still now.) I was always worrying about something even I did not see. I had been feeling that I can do nothing as everyone.
I got disappointed and fell down. It was a really bad cycle. It may sound exaggerated, but I felt as if I was in the hell. Everyone around me seemed to be much great people than me. Some nights, I couldn't sleep at all even though I was really tired and wanted to sleep. I had tried to tell my parents and my friends about my worries for many times before the summer vacation, but I couldn't do it well. My parents are a kind of strict, so I was scolded for many times for my making complains. They often said that I was a week person and you should make more effort to die. They never gave me kind words. At first, I thought they were so cruel to me when I heard their words. The only kind word was “You should live your life as you like to. You can be only you. Make this sure to your mind.” And now, I really appreciate it. Because there is an important thing I knew from those words. Without their words, I might have got weaker. I have responsibilities to me, but they also have responsibilities to me as my parents. I learned that. Maybe, my parents thought that if they spoiled me then it would not be good for me to grow up. So I want to say thank you to my parents someday. Now that, I think that it is the best for me to be myself anytime. I do not have to the same as other people. I think it means I have to bear responsibilities to everything I do. I am a university student. I am almost an adult. I have to choose my direction and prove my problems by myself. It is to grow up. If your parents say strict things, you should think those good advices for you.
So far today’s subject was too serious. I’m sorry.
Next is about my good event happened today.
I went to a classroom to take a lecture. I was confused if the classroom was right place. There was a girl whom I did not know. So I asked her if she also took the lecture. And she answered that she also took. I was relieved and decided to sit next to her. She was really friendly and told that she belongs to the department of the Japanese literature. We belong to the same faculty. And we made friends with each other soon.
It was the first time for me to have a friend in other department. Then I thought it is good to take part in many things. Because to do that we can get many opportunities to meet various people. If we can meet many people we can learn unknown things. We also can be able to have other point of view. To meet such a lot of people before you become be a member of society is can’t be in the high schools. It is can be in huge communities such as universities. In universities, every student is not the same age and from the same places. It is the good point. To try to get used to new places lets us know about society. To study academic things is good, but I think there are more important things to learn.
If I were not here, I could not know these things. I think I want to have this feeling anytime. This is a lesson.

0 件のコメント: