2008年10月8日水曜日

What happened recently

Let’s start today’s blog of mine! I will write about many things.
Recently, one of the most famous actors in Japan, Ken Ogata died.
He was 71 years old. He had played many roles in many films. The most popular movies he was in are “Zatoichi” and “Gegegeno Kitaro”. Maybe you know, I think.
Almost everyone around him says that he was a great actor. His son, Naoto Ogata, is also an actor and says that his father was really heart full and cool. His son is famous for “Pekin Genjin”. To tell the truth, I have not watched movies which Ken Ogata was in so many. But when I saw him taken interviews I thought he had a sense of humor and know what the acting is. He seemed to be kind to other people and strict to himself. That is why he succeeded in his works. Though he died, everyone always remember him and keep respecting, I think.
Next subject is about my family.
As I said in a blog in last term, my little sister belongs to the volley ball club.
She is in the second grade in junior high school now.
But she has never gotten a particular position and taken part in any competitions.
She had never played volley ball before she entered the junior high school. And she was not good at playing sports. So she has been practicing every day hard. But her head coach says that she is not tall and may not be able to move fast very much in the court, because she is like a freshman in her team. Since she heard the wards she has been complaining about that. She seems to know how much practice she needs to get the position. But she is not so movable, she is fighting with herself. Moreover, she also knows she should not be absent from practices if she wants to be recognized by the head coach. Sometimes she says that she wants to quite the club. But I think she will keep making efforts and get her position someday. I hope so.
By the way, I’m crazy about “Myspace”! It is a kind of SNS. SNS is made from three words, Social Network Service. In Myspace, I can have my profile, write my blog, open my favorite pictures to public and make friends with many people from other countries.
Actually I have my “Myspace” and enjoy it very much. Especially I like to post my blog. And I have about 80 friends who not Japan. Some of them leave comments to my blog. I love to see those comments, because they say funny things. I want to make friends with people all over the world. People from other countries tell me about their countries’ popular music, actors, actresses, movies, fashions and so on. There are some favorite bands in England, so I often exchange information about them. Friends in England know well than me. I can always have a fun!! At first, I was afraid of Myspace, because we all do not know about each other in actual life. And I had heard it sometimes could be a site to get illegal encounters. In big countries like U.S.A. ore U.K., some junior high schools, high schools and universities prohibit using Myspace. But if we use it safely we can enjoy many useful functions. I have had many opportunities to communicate with foreigners and learn English. Some people are interested in Japan and ask me to tell about Japanese culture. When I tell them, they get pleased. I think it is one of international and cultural communications. I recommend you to use “Myspace”.
Finally I will introduce one of my favorite bands. The band name is Mcfly. It is from Marty Mcfly in “Back to the Future”. As you know it is an American movie. Because one of the band likes “Back to the Future” they named their band Mcfly. They are all from England and average of them is about 22 years old. They are really young, but really popular in England. When they play music they look so happy. That is why I love them very much. You should check them out!

0 件のコメント: