2008年5月15日木曜日

About my Golden Week

Let's star today's blog of mine!
This time, I'm going to write about my golden week from 2 May to 6 May.
I went back to my hometown, Akita on 2 May. As soon as the first class was over, I went home and prepared to leave. I was really excited, because I had not met my family and my friends for a long time. So I wanted to get on the train to Haneda Airport as soon as possible.
To get to Haneda Airport, at first, I had to go to Ikebukuro station and to get on the train for Hamamatsucho station. But I have not taken the Yamanote line so much, so I had gotten in a panic. Then a woman office worker showed me how to get on the train in Yamanote line. Though she was going to go somewhere, she taught me politely. I was moved.
And then, I could get on the train and got to Hamamatsucho without any happening. From Hamamatsu station, we can get on a rapid train for Haneda Airport. It is what is called "monorail". I have ever get on a monorail about three times, but I am not accustomed to do that. So I was a little nervous. About 20 minutes later, I could get to Haneda Airport.
The day before, I had planed to eat "bagel" with smoked salmons and cream cheese for lunch in Haneda Airport. I could have it!! It was really delicious. I recommend you to have it when you go there.
I got some souvenirs for my family and my friends in sony plaza and took a walk for minutes in the airport. While I was doing such things, it was time to check in. Until now, sometimes my waistband had been stopped at the check point. So I decided to take off my waistband in the toilet. But it was big careless of me..... I dropped my cell phone into water!!!
I was really really shocked to die. My cell phone was a new one. I bought it only ten months ago. So I had a call to my mom with a call box and told that nightmarish happening. I wanted to cry, but I had to go the check point. So I managed to go there and got on the plane for Akita. During the flight, I could not help thinking about my cell phone. I was sweating all over.
At last, I could get to Akita safely...without this incident...
After I arrived at my home, I fell asleep because of too much tiredness.
That night, my family and I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. I was satisfied very much. Following day, my father and I went to a cell phone's shop and got a new cell phone. I think that recent cell phones are too expensive. In this century, we can't live without cell phones. Why do cell phone's company raise price? Is it only in Japan? I am still wondering now.
My new cell phone was about fifty thousand yen. Can you believe this?
It really made me angry! My father said " You are a fool. Why did you take off your waistband in such a place!? Hmmm..."
I was disappointed more.
But from the next day, I enjoyed myself enough. I went to a park near my house and talk with my best friend about many things for a long time.
Next day, I went to a department store with my family and had 31 ice cream there. During the golden week, 31 ice cream had discounted 31 percent.
The best thing I had done was a driving. It was comfortable to have a drive in the nature. I could refresh myself. It was also pleasant to take a walk with my dog. My dog remembered me well. ( But I had thought my dog forgot me.) So I was happy.
In my hometown, we do not have to be dressed up, made up or pay attention to others too much. There is a really relaxing place. Sometimes I wish that Tokyo will be like my hometown.
By the way, this weekend, my grand mother will come to Tokyo and stay for about 10 days. I am looking forward to see her very much.

0 件のコメント: