2008年5月31日土曜日

About my ~

Let's star today's blog of mine!
Today, I am going to write about me recently.
Last Saturday, my grandmother came from Akita to see me and is staying my home now. This Sunday, she is going to go back to Akita. So I am sad.
On Saturday, my grandmother and I were a little tired and we went to a Chinese noodles shop near my house. We had some Chinese noodles and "gyouza". They were delicious very much. On Sunday, I brought my grandmother here, Sophia University. She had been saying, "I want to see your university." At first, I thought that my grandma would get tired, because it took about 40 minutes to go to Sophia University. But my grandma was tough! She walked faster than me! It was funny.
When we got to Sophia and she looked up those buildings, she was really surprised. She said "The buildings in Tokyo are very big. These are like monsters. I have never seen such buildings. Your university is great." But my grandma is not good at high places, so she does not want to enter Sophia University. After that, we took a walk for about 30 minutes around Sophia University.
This is an only 7 day-stay, but I have been enjoying with my grandma. When I come back home and say "I'm home!",my grandma welcome. It is a happy thing for me who usually live by myself. I hope my grandma will enjoy herself too.
We are going to go to Tobu department store in Ikebukuro station and shopping.
By the way, by all means, let me introduce my family!
There are five people in my family. My father, my mother, my little sister, my little brother and me. (And we have a dog.)
My father is a business man and 45 years old. He has been running his own company.
He is really strict when someone does bad things, but he is usually funny. He has practiced martial arts which is called “Kyokushin Karate”. This is one of famous martial arts in Japan. So sometimes he puts the technique of the Karate on me. I hate it, because it is awfully painful!
My mother is a housewife now. Few years ago, she retired her company.
She is good at cooking and her dishes are delicious very much. I think she is the best cook in my hometown.
She has never been to a university, but she is intelligent by nature. She knows almost everything I don’t know. Sometimes I feel scary, because she knows many things too.
I can’t tell a lie to my mom…..
My little sister is a junior high school student. She is really kinky and crazy.
She likes strange things and wears showy clothes. In Tokyo, there are many famous boutiques. So she seems to envy me. My friends say that my sister does not resemble me at all except her face. Recent junior high school students are really crazy! I feel a kind of culture shocks.
But when I am with her, I can laugh to die. It is fun to joke.
My little brother is an elementary school student. He has been involved in basketball for a long time. He is not good at playing sports, but he is always making an effort to be a good player. And he likes to play video games. Once he begins to play those, he seems to forget to have meals and to do his homework. This is big trouble for us. So he is always scolded by my mother. My father says “I think I shouldn't have given him video games.”
I think so too….(-0-)/ Children really like video games and comic books.
There are many strange and crazy people in my family, but everybody cares me at any time. I know it. Sometimes my little brother calls me, says funny jokes and just hangs up the telephone. Maybe it is to encourage me to be fine.
Until I started to live by myself in Tokyo, I didn’t like to be interfered by my family.
But without family, I feel lonely. After all, family is precious for us.

0 件のコメント: