2008年10月12日日曜日

Harajuku!

Today, I will write about where I went today.
I went to Harajuku and Omotesando with my friend. I woke up at 10 o’clock this morning. And then I found my cell phone was calling. It was from my father. On the phone, my father asked me to go to “NIKE shop” in Harajuku. I asked why I had to go.
He answered that he wanted shoes of the newest collection of NIKE in this fall. But I did not know the location of the shop and did not want to go there by only myself. So I asked my friend to come with me. The shop seemed to be open yesterday and there were many young people who wanted to get rare shoes. Because we did not about Harajuku and the shop, we had to walk around Meiji Street for many times and a long time. On the way to the shop, some people who might be students told us how to get there. It was lucky. We went “Cat Street” and finally found “NIKE shop”. We entered the shop and looked around for a few minutes. But we could not find the new shoes. We asked a shop clerk whether I could get the new shoes. He said that the new collection had not arrived at Japan yet and he did not know when those arrive. In NIKE’s HP, there are advertisements of the new collection. So at first I thought I would be able to get those. I was disappointed because though I did not know about Harajuku I took my friend who was tired and managed to go there……
I think if there are not new collections yet they should not advertise about those! I was annoyed very much. Haha! (It is a joke.) But one of shop clerks gave me his visiting card and said that if I send an e-mail to him he tell me when the new shoes come to Japan. So I was convinced and left the shop. After that we entered some shops. In a shop, there were many goods of Halloween. Those goods were funny. Especially What I wanted to try was a mask of vampire!! The mask’s mouth was bloody and had fangs. It was scary but good for Halloween parties. My friend said that she wanted to wear a costume of a witch. Because I have never had Halloween parties I want to hold a big Halloween party someday. It may be interesting.
Next is about strange girls I saw in Harajuku station. When I was waiting for my friend, I found really unbelievable girls. They seemed to be young and come from other county. As you know, in Harajuku, there are many varieties of people. But they were too much! They had pink, orange, yellow, blue, purple and blonde hair. Their clothes were like vinyl and shiny. Colors of their clothes were also pink, orange and purple. They put on black sock in right leg and pink sock in left leg. Different! The most unbelievable things they put on were their shoes. The soles were about 20 centimeters. I felt what is called “culture shock”. But in a sense, it was interesting to wear which nobody seems to wear. And they put on a lot of pierces in their faces. Those pierces were in their noses, cheeks, eyelids, eyebrows and lips. It means they had those things all over their faces!!!! I was scared. I could not help staring at them. Many people were staring them, but they never seemed to care that. I think they have their original cultures. If people like the girls are in my hometown, everybody will be surprised at them. Haha! Anyway, it was…..awful.
By the way, I talked to my grandmother for minutes. According to her, she is gonna have a short trip from tomorrow to the day after tomorrow with her friends. The friends have known with each other for a long time. So they make it rule to have trips every year. When I heard that I thought I wanted to be old soon. Even though they are getting old every year, they have many hobbies. It is great.

0 件のコメント: