2008年11月10日月曜日

Friend's house.

Let’s start today’s blog of mine! I will write about my last week.
On last Saturday, I was invited to one of my friends’ house near my house. Including me, there was other friend of mine. One is Ayumi and the other is Akane. Ayumi had a part time job in a department store near my house that day, so Akane and I was waiting for her in the department store for a while. When Ayumi finished her job, she said that she wanted to have Chinese noodle. (It means “Ra-men”.) So we three bought some vegitables and noodle in the store and went to Ayumi’s house. Her room was much bigger than mine! Because she was really tired, I cooked Chinese noodle. It was our dinner. I actually had dinner and took a bath in my house before I went to her house. But I was waiting for a long time and I got hungry again! We ate up noodle and start to talk about our university with each other. Ayumi goes to a university in Tokyo like me and Akane goes to a university in Yokohama. Ayumi likes to play the guitar and belongs to a music club in her university. Sometimes they have some lives in a studio. I want to listen to her playing the guitar. She has a cool guitar. Akane does not belong to any clubs but she likes to go shopping in Yokohama, so she says that she is not so bored in weekend. I also like to go shopping. We promised to go to Harajuku together to get good clothes. We have known each other since we were in high school and we were in the same class. But we could not meet before this summer vacation. Finally we could get together last week. We were excited very much! Of course we stayed up late at night. Haha. We watched videos and talked having a lot of snacks and drinks all night long. I could enjoy myself. It was 2 o’clock am that I went back home. On the next day, they said that they wanted to come to my house, so I invited them. We had “Okonomiyaki” for dinner that day. After dinner, Akane fell asleep and two of us tried to wake her up but it was in vain. She never woke up until next morning! Ayumi and I decided to watch a DVD and enjoyed it. 2 o’clock, we made our beds and slept. It was the first time for me to stay up late at night with my friends. It was really funny moments. Next morning, we went to Mister Doughnuts to have breakfast. They bought some doughnuts for me!
It was a really cold day, so it was lucky we could enter the warm store. We finished the breakfast and said good bye. We are planning to meet again soon.
Next I will write about a store which I went to last weekend. The store’s name is “One coin store”. We can buy anything by 315 yen in the shop! For example, stockings, slippers, towels, kitchen goods, mufflers, gloves, dust boxes, necklaces, rings and so on.
Those things do not seem to be cheap. All of the goods are cute and useful. I got a dust box and a muffler. The dust box is easy to use and the muffler is warm. At first I had a doubt that those things would break easily. But I can use them very much. Those items are basically for young women and colorful, cute and small. So I think men can’t enjoy. This store is located in Ikebukuro station and once introduced on TV. It seems to get famous recently. If you have time, I’ll recommend you to go there. You will like it.
By the way, on this weekend I have a nice plan. I’m going to go to “Machida Squirrels Park” with my friend in university. According to one of my friend, there is nothing but squirrels. It is very “squirrels park.” I like animals and have a dog in my parents’ house. So I miss animals and am really looking forward to see them. I do not know where is Machida, but I will be able to enjoy.

0 件のコメント: