2008年11月29日土曜日

Funny moment.

Let's start today's blog of mine. This time I will write about what I did last week. On Friday, I went to Saitama to meet my friend. She lives in Saitama and is a student of Saitama University. She is from Akita too. She and I have known each other since we were high school students and we were in the same class. About a month before, we were planning to meet because we had not met for a long time. So I took a train to Saitama and took off the nearest station of her home. The station is exactly "the nearest" station, but, for me, it was not near than I had expected! It took about 20 minutes for us to get to her house by walk. It sounds it does not take so long. But there are many slopes and it was getting darker and darker outside. So I was really tired.
Around her home is really quiet and there are not so many people at night. I liked it. That is a little bit inconvenience. There are few shops we can get some food, drink, clothes and something we need in dairy life. After we got to her home, we noticed that we had not decided what or where to have for dinner. She said there was a family restaurant near her home, so we went to GUSTO. Recently I had not had enough foods. Because of that, I ordered many dishes. Even though GUSTO was just a kind of cheep restaurants, that is obviously true that I could be satisfied so much. I usual have dinner by myself. Having meals by myself is so boring for me. That is why it is really happy for me to have it with friends of mine. I do not need big dinner but delightful and sitisfying dinner. After we finished dinner, we went back home and talk about many things for about 4 hours. I was shocked when I heard that she and her boyfriend had broken up recently. They seemed to be in good relationship. I'm sorry for that.
She was not broken hearted at all but she was complaining about her being single on X'mas. She always say that her dream is to spend X'mas with a boyfriend. I like to spend X'mas with family and some close friends, so I do not cry for my being single. What the funniest thing we talked about was a girl who is one of her club members. E-mails which the girl sends to my friend are always funny, she said. The contents are usual but the way of writing is strange. Though the e-mails are for the girl's friends, the tone is really formal like a speech. The girl never use any face signs and slung. My friend showed me some the mails from the girl. I thought the exchange between my friend and the girl was like one of a boss and a subordinate. It was funny. And then she helped me dye my hair. She also wanted to dye her hair but it is forbidden by a cramming school she works as a teacher. The school is famous for strictness for not only students but also teachers. According to her, there are too many school rules. The teachers have to wear black suit, cannot dye their hair, have to clear pencil cases, have to sharp pencils without any patterns and so on. Everyone who knows that school says the school is one of the strictest schools in Kanto area. When I was a junior high school student I went to the strictest cramming school in my hometown. I hate that school to cry. So what she talked about reminded me of that memory clearly. But what I learned in the cramming school is not a waste of time. So I thought I should have enjoyed more those days. Anyway, I could have a great weekend with my friend.
By the way, I'm going to write about a movie I watched last week. The title of the movie is "Disturbia." There is no meaning of "disturbia" in the dictionary, so I do not know well. But this story is about a high school boy who hit his teacher and is put on his best behavior in his home. Because of that he cannot go out and has a lot of free time. Then he starts to peep the neighborhood. One day a pretty girl moves to his town. He likes her and makes friends with her. She and one of his friends start to peep like him. At first, it is funny and they think it is good to kill free time. But they are going to find a strange thing happening around them. They are going to see a murder taking place in a house they are peeping!

0 件のコメント: